The FreedomFilmFest 2010 organiser had allowed us extra time to complete the film, but we wanted to finish this film ASAP.
After last night's screening with the focus group, I noted some corrections that had to be made including a few on the subtitles.
Today, the mistakes were duly corrected and graphics are added to the title page. We made a final check on the film; names of people, places, subtitle, end credit, title, graphics, colour and sound.
After the film preview, we gave Joe the nod to create a master copy. Until today, I have lost count the number of times I previewed the film.
The film, as we proudly called it Kisah Tauke Mancis dan Minyak Tumpah, is completed.